JAYA PHOTOGRAPHY CONTEST – 2018
July 9 - August 13
JAYA SHOPPING CENTRE PHOTOGRAPHY CONTEST – 2018
Pay nothing and win RM 7,000 worth of CASH PRIZES !!
Just by submitting your pictures taken in Malaysia from 2017~2018. It can be pictures of Nature, Landscape, Architecture, Culture, People and Street.
It is a photo contest that Jaya Shopping Centre is collaborating with PSPJ, titled : FASCINATING MALAYSIA, MY HOME.
Please read the T&C before submissions.
Submissions of entries : 9th July ~ 13th August 2018
Send to : JSCphotocontest@pspj.org
- This contest is free to enter and is open to Malaysian citizens aged 16 years and above, except employees of Jaya Section Fourteen Sdn. Bhd., Mapletree Investment Pte. Ltd., its advertising companies, tenants of Jaya Shopping Centre and their immediate family.
- Participants below 18 years old will be included in the Student Category.
- Images that have won prizes in prior competitions, or have been used for commercial purposes and/or been published (excluding on social media) will not be eligible.
- Submitted photographs should depict the theme of “Fascinating Malaysia, My Home” that best encapsulates the multicultural beauty of Malaysia based on any of the following subjects: People, Culture, Street, Nature, Landscape and Architecture.
- Photographs must be taken anywhere within Malaysia in 2017 or 2018.
- Each participant can submit up to 10 photographs. Each photograph must have a caption in Bahasa Malaysia and/or English.
- Photos should be in JPEG format and must be at least 12 megapixels.
- Entries must be submitted from 9 July 2018 until 13 August 2018 via email to JSCphotocontest@pspj.org
- Submissions after the deadline will not be entertained.
- Each email submission may contain more than one photograph. Each email must include the following together with the photographs:
- The file name of each photograph must include the photo caption, name of the photographer, MyKad number, and if several images are submitted, the picture number should be added (sequenced 1, 2, 3 etc.).
- Participants must be able to supply a high resolution image suitable for printing in the media and for exhibition if requested.
- Digital manipulation that distorts the reality of the photographs will not be allowed. Only basic enhancements such as adjustments for exposure, contrast, colour, sharpness, or minor cropping will be allowed.
- Photographs must not have signatures, logos, date stamps or any other forms of watermark. Any obscene, political, racist, offensive or inappropriate entries that do not comply with the terms and conditions or that are not relevant to the theme will be disqualified.
- The participant must be the author and own the copyright of the submitted photographs. Copyright of the photographs will remain with the photographer. However, the photographer grants the organiser the right to use the images for marketing and promotional purposes related to the contest. Any use of the photographs will include the name of the photographer. Commercial use of the photographs will require the consent of the photographer.
- The organisers will not be responsible for any legal implications that arise from the submitted photographs.
- Judging will be based on the originality, creativity and technical quality of images that conform to the theme.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entertained.
- The judging panel reserves the right to reject any submission without having to give notice or explanation to the participant.
- The organiser reserves the right to change, amend or add any terms and conditions to the contest without prior notification.
- By participating in this contest, participants hereby consent Jaya Shopping Centre to process the information received according to the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (PDPA) for publicity, marketing and promotional purposes.